Experience the eye-bending effect of Crystallized! In Crystallized, players will match up colors on the hexagonal cards in their hand with those already played in the play area. Once the color or colors have been matched up, the player will deposit the appropriate number of crystals to the facet board. If a player makes a match with a card that scores more than enough to fill the facet board with that color, they may take the leftover crystals, and dump them on an opponent – as long as that player has at least one of that color in their collection. They are stuck with those unwanted crystals for the rest of the game. Don’t forget that cards can also be built on top of other cards within the play area, making the game even more complex and challenging. The game is made up of high-quality components that feature a satisfying tactile experience. The beautiful, jewel-colored crystals along with the beautifully designed hexagonal cards make up a gorgeous, abstract play area that’s different each time. Crystallized is easy to learn and play, but can be as challenging as each player’s mind desires.
- THE GOAL IS SIMPLE: Deposit as many crystals as you can to the communal facet board by matching up colors on the hexagonal cards in your hand.
- HOW TO PLAY: Deposit crystals to the facet board by matching colors on a card in your hand with a card already played on the play area. The more colors you match, the more crystals you can add.
- STICK YOUR OPPONENTS: When you fill a facet board, you have the opportunity to stick other players with unwanted crystals.
- END GAME: The game ends when the facet board is full of crystals.
- WIN by having the fewest crystals in your collection at the end of the game.
- EASY TO LEARN, DIFFICULT TO MASTER: Crystallized is easy to learn to play, but can be as challenging as each player would like it to be.
- HIGH QUALITY COMPONENTS: Players will enjoy this beautifully crafted game with highly satisfying tactile elements.
- FUN FOR EVERYONE: Families or Friends: 2-4 players, ages 8-99. Plays in 20 minutes. You will want to play again and again.