INTO THE WYRD AND WILD RPG
Beyond the reach of roads, past the scope of mortals there is a darkened place. A shadowed tree-line where no-one dares cross and whose boundaries go undisturbed.
This is not the woods of peaceful fey and beast, but the dark and twisted children’s tale that kept you full of terror. It is a world of fear, madness, and bloodshed; ruled over by the uncaring watch of ancient trees. There is no bargaining with the primal forces that rule the uncivilized world, as you have nothing they could ever want.
The woods do not care for you. Never forget that.
Into the Wyrd and Wild is a supplemental book for those seeking to incorporate a weird and terrifying wilderness into their role-playing game. Players and GMs who enjoy a level of horror and prefer the sweeping, darkened landscapes of forest and mires to the well-trodden cobblestone of dungeons need look no further when it comes to books. Presented within the book is a light overhaul of the adventuring system, modified to fit better with a campaign centered around forays into the frightening wilderness.
The book contains:
- Rules for wilderness travel and survival
- Rules for Moon Cycles and strange phases.
- Rules for hunting, tracking, and butchering monsters.
- 40+ dangerous and terrifying monsters.
- 40+ strange and savage items.
- 40+ spells and rules for channeling the Wyrd.
- An essay and guideline on running and creating "wilderness dungeons."
- A step-by-step guide for generating your own wilderness adventure.
- 100 random wilderness locations.
- Tables upon tables of random diseases, wilderness dressings, traps, hazards, flora, encounters, and MORE.
- All illustrated with over 150 pieces of original art.
Whether you are a veteran group looking to make a foray into the terrifying Wilds, or new to the hobby and looking to spice up your game, Into the Wyrd and Wild provides something for everyone!