- An exciting dice game for 2-4 amusement park designers aged 5-99 years old. You have a free plot of land and you are going to design and build your own amusement park! But you have competition.
- With the right mix of risk-taking and luck rolling the dice, the designer who is first to perfectly place enough attractions to fill his construction site completely (with no gaps) is the winner.
- Playing Time: About 10 minutes. Tip: The game can be made to play much easier if you allow players to move the tiles around the construction site during the game.
- Game Contents Include: 4 construction sites, 48 attraction tiles (in six different shapes), 5 dice, 1 sticker sheet, 1 set of instructions. Made in Germany
- Compare the dice you rolled with the top attraction tiles in the middle of the table. To earn one of the tiles your dice must show the right number of the appropriate symbols.