Sale Sold out
Regular price $15.00 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
Witchburner is a novella-length rpg adventure. It's an intimate, tragic adventure of witch hunting in a town huddled between rivers and mountains and forests one wet and cold October.
Over 64 pages it delivers a mostly system-neutral adventure with:
- A brief description of the town with an ill-labelled map. Scrawl on it.
- A detailed breakdown of how to run the social investigation adventure.
- Simple rules for time, alcohol, love, fear, the mob, and, yes, torture (I mean, it's witchburner, after all).
- A breakdown on how to adapt OSR stats for play on the fly.
- A few random encounters.
- Some "inexplicable witchcraft related phenoma".
- A tracker for 30 key NPCs.
- A massive, watch-by-watch breakdown of a whole 30-day month (October, if you're asking. The 31st is not included).
- An even more massive breakdown of the aforementioned 30 townspeople (NPCs), their houses, treasures, secret lore, and household, giving you about 100 different NPCs.
- An appendix with some stuff, including suggested music.
- And a little art.